Monday, June 8, 2009

I can't believe we only have two days of school left. I am really going to miss this group of kids, minus a few boys that are trying to drive me up the wall:) it has been a great year. I have met so many new friends at work and I am really enjoying it. It will be nice to have some time to relax and get my house and life back in order with The standish house being so busy lately. My two stresses at the moment are trying to find a costume to be daphne from scooby doo and one of the jonas brothers for a retro review on Wednesday. I truly do not know how I get myself into these things! It will be a lot of fun once it all comes together. I think Jeff will be able to be home this weekend which will be nice. We can cheer LSU on in the college world series. GEAUX TIGERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment